A contract is an agreement which legally binds parties. Esoft Africa Limited will ensure when developing an employment contract will highlight all the conditions of service to be offered by the employer being the offeree. The normal contractual requirements as determined by the law of contract have to be satisfied, namely;
- Contractual capacity
- Physical possibility
- Clear and unambiguous
- Serious with the intention to be legally bound
Code of conduct is a central guide and reference for employees in supporting day to day decision making. Awell written code clarifies organization’s mission, values and principles, linking them with standards of professional conduct. The code should be used as a reference for day to day business related to ethics within the organization.
- The code of conduct articulates the values the organization wishes to foster in leaders and employees
- The code of conduct is a central guide and reference for employees to support day-to-day decision making.
- The code of conduct defines behavior expectations for both management and employees.
- The code provides employees with legal and ethical standards that will influence their performance and commitment to the individual’s system of internal control